The BibleTime team is proud to announce the immediate availability of BibleTime version 2.10.0, which is the first release in the stable 2.10 series of BibleTime.
Notable changes since 2.9.2:
- Uses Sword library version 1.7.
- Changed source code archive format from .tar.bz2 to .tar.xz (~40% size reduction).
- Added Find context menu for search within each window. Matching words are highlighted and navigated using next or previous buttons.
- Added support for HTTP, HTTPS, SFTP transports in BibleTime.
- Implemented saving of font family and size in HTML commentary editor.
- Bugs fixed:
- Fixed problem where certain alternate versification bibles did not display old testament.
- Fixed Windows Control Panel version was to be correct.
- Fixed search analysis save dialog filters.
- Fixed search analysis save asking for overwrite confirmation twice.
- Optimized and enhanced search analysis to output proper XHTML.
- Fixed widget ending up disabled after removing install source.
- Mag Window uses current module if no default cross reference is set.
- Fixed a bug in the HTML commentary editor which resulted in text formatting from the cursor to be applied to the whole selection.
- Allow comboxboxes on config dialog desk page to resize.
- Fixed some lexicons never working.
- Fixed high stack memory usage on indexing.
- Fixed unexpected exception with encrypted modules.
- Fixed application freeze during installation of works.
Source code for BibleTime 2.10.0 can be found here.
- Filename: bibletime-2.10.0.tar.xz
- File size: 3252312 bytes (3.10 MB)
- MD5SUM: 56c31c506a004e262187d42ffab67e1a
- SHA1SUM: 95eda0130ba7b273d2b1b8561682870772221902
- SHA256SUM: 89763b17e91b6fe8a791c69d9357bcaf548abb7c1007a1c47efd834a2ec9f1fc
Mac and Windows versions will also be uploaded soon. :)
Merry Christmas on behalf of the BibleTime team, :)