The BibleTime team is proud to announce the immediate availability of BibleTime version 2.10 RC 1, which is the first (and only) release candidate in the 2.10 series of BibleTime.
Notable changes since 2.9.2:
- Uses Sword library version 1.7.
- Changed source code archive format from .tar.bz2 to .tar.xz (~40% size reduction).
- Added Find context menu for search within each window. Matching words are highlighted and navigated using next or previous buttons.
- Added support for HTTP, HTTPS, SFTP transports in BibleTime.
- Implemented saving of font family and size in HTML commentary editor.
- Bugs fixed:
- Fixed problem where certain alternate versification bibles did not display old testament.
- Fixed Windows Control Panel version was to be correct.
- Fixed search analysis save dialog filters.
- Fixed search analysis save asking for overwrite confirmation twice.
- Optimized and enhanced search analysis to output proper XHTML.
- Fixed widget ending up disabled after removing install source.
- Mag Window uses current module if no default cross reference is set.
- Fixed a bug in the HTML commentary editor which resulted in text formatting from the cursor to be applied to the whole selection.
- Allow comboxboxes on config dialog desk page to resize.
- Fixed some lexicons never working.
- Fixed high stack memory usage on indexing.
- Fixed unexpected exception with encrypted modules.
- Filename: bibletime-2.10_rc1.tar.xz
- File size: 3238308 bytes (3.09 MB)
- MD5SUM: 370b1831b2076ae89741bf12cece0ac9
- SHA1SUM: 89e924a7cf47f056b7c738caf152b8a7f9b4b089
- SHA256SUM: 8a715e45cb543e9c33cb4afd28192a2e4e2a01e90f913390058b2e82194e9a1b
Mac and Windows versions will also be uploaded soon. :)
With best regards, and on behalf of the BibleTime team,