The BibleTime team is proud to announce the immediate availability of BibleTime version 2.10 beta 1, which is the first (and only) beta release in the 2.10 series of BibleTime.
Notable changes since 2.9.2:
- Uses Sword library version 1.7.
- Changed source code archive format from .tar.bz2 to .tar.xz (~40% size reduction).
- Added Find context menu for search within each window. Matching words are highlighted and navigated using next or previous buttons.
- Added support for HTTP, HTTPS, SFTP transports in BibleTime.
- Implemented saving of font family and size in HTML commentary editor.
- Bugs fixed:
- Fixed problem where certain alternate versification bibles did not display old testament.
- Fixed Windows Control Panel version was to be correct.
- Fixed search analysis save dialog filters.
- Fixed search analysis save asking for overwrite confirmation twice.
- Optimized and enhanced search analysis to output proper XHTML.
- Fixed widget ending up disabled after removing install source.
- Mag Window uses current module if no default cross reference is set.
- Fixed a bug in the HTML commentary editor which resulted in text formatting from the cursor to be applied to the whole selection.
- Allow comboxboxes on config dialog desk page to resize.
- Filename: bibletime-2.10_beta1.tar.xz
- File size: 3311032 bytes (3.16 MB)
- MD5SUM: b288c2b053d44538465f0bdab35b887e
- SHA1SUM: 54dcf7aa2ace000d7210fda1fa04559c17176218
- SHA256SUM: 497514f57fd93a743891cbe2c8c8fb4edec371059857ae9b9a76fb64b2ec8f82
Mac and Windows versions will also be uploaded soon. :)
With best regards, and on behalf of the BibleTime team,